Beef Tenderloin (Filet Mignon Roast)
– Start out pre-heating over to 350 degrees
– We usually offer the roast pre-seasoned DO IT you will not regret it, we guarantee it
– Let the tenderloin sit out to reach room temperature
– Place tenderloin in an oven pan with 1/4 inch of water(beef broth)
– Times will vary with the size of the tenderloins
– 2-3 pounds – 40-45 minutes. Pull out at an internal temp of 135 degrees (medium rare) OR pull out at 150 degrees internal temp for (medium)
– 4-6 pounds – 50-55 minutes. Pull out at an internal temp 135 degrees (medium rare) OR pull out at 150 degrees internal temp for (medium)
– Let the beef tenderloin sit for 8-12 minutes before slicing. This will allow the meat to continue to cook up to another 5-10 degrees. Also allow the meat to retain its juices.
– Slice as think or thin as desired and enjoy!