– Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
– Pour 1/4 inch water/broth into the bottom of tall wall baking pan
– Place meat loaf (beef or chicken) into the pan
– Cover pan with tin foil or pans lid
– Bake for 45 – 50 minutes covered
– uncover after 45 – 50 minutes and put back in for an additional 15 – 20 minutes for the beef. For the chicken let it go for another 25 – 30 minutes
– Some “food for thought” after you uncover the loaf feel free to glaze it up!! Some people prefer ketchup, BBQ Sauce or Brown gravy. Choose yours (cant go wrong with either choice) and then toss back in the remainder of time and let the ketchup, BBQ sauce or gravy caramelized into the loaf.
– Let the loaf sit for about 8 minutes and feel free to slice away at your desired thickness