Stuffed Chicken – Stuffed Pork Chops
Cooking Method – Each breast will feed up to 3 people, or 2 if your hungry. Each pork chop will feed up to 1 if very hungry or 2 if your moderately hungry.
– Pre-Heat oven to 350 degrees
– Pour 1/4 inch of water/chicken broth/soup mix into the bottom of tall wall hotel pan(oven pan)
– place stuff chicken breast or stuffed pork chop in a deep dish hotel pan(baking pan)
– Cover the pan with tin foil or the pans lid
– Bake for 45 minutes covered
– After 45 minutes, uncover the pan and place back in oven and continue to bake for another 15 minutes. So thats 1 full hour of cook time.
– Let sit for 5-8 minutes before slicing
– Slice for desired thickness onto kitchen plate
– Pour any gravy of your choosing over the top and enjoy